This is Model Model Sylvie Wig. Hmmm a little disappointed. This had big shoes to follow in. And, it didn’t deliver. Lots of tangles and shedding as well as low density. Sylvie looks like it’s cousin Evlyn at first glance. But they are very different in quality.
I had a lot more to say about this wig and I share them in the video review below. Be sure to watch for more details.
MODEL MODEL SYLVIE WIG REVIEW
Premium Seven Star Synthetic Lace Front Wig SYLVIE
COLOR SHOWN HERE:
Synthetic – Heat resistant fiber
Lace Front Wig
Long, layered 18 – 22 inches
4-inch Lace Part
Yes – Up to 400ºF / Heat resistant fiber
Comfortable size with 2 combs at front and 1 in back; adjustable straps.
3 stars by GirlRatesWorld
TIPS FOR STYLING:
– add some dry shampoo to add volume – I use Oscar Blandi dry shampoo
– keep all heating tools below 400 degrees when styling
– tweeze parting for a more natural look if needed
– add a cream concealer or foundation powder to parting
– detangle hair gently with a wide tooth comb or tangle teezer
– store unit in wig bag or on a wig stand to keep tangle free
I hope you found this review on Model Model Sylvie helpful. I have dozens of wig reviews posted on this site. Stay up-to-date by following @GirlRatesWorld on your favorite social media sites. YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook. I appreciate the support and share my blog with anyone who ♥︎loves♥︎ hair as much as we do!