Here’s to GREEN and St Patrick’s Day! Today I’m sporting a super charmy and lucky St Patty’s Day makeup look. This is an eyeshadow look but I listed all the products used at the beginning of this post. This eye look uses a single, easy-to-find palette. Okay, let’s get into it. I hope you guys like and enjoy. Don’t forget to rate and subscribe.
- Apply eyeshadow base or your favorite concealer to eyelids. This will make your eye shadows more vibrant.
- Using NYX Runway Palette in Secret life. Apply the lime green color (2nd row, 3rd position) to inner 1/3 of eye. Then apply a medium green color (2nd row, 1st position) to the outer 1/3 of eye. Now, apply the deepest green color (2nd row, 4th position) to the outer “V” to deepen and add depth to the look.
- For the lower lash line, apply the lime green color (2nd row, 3rd position) to inner 1/3 of lash line. Then follow-up with the medium green color (2nd row, 1st position) to the outer 1/3 of lash line. Blend! Blend! Blend!
- Line your upper lash line with a black liner – I used Revlon Colorstay liquid liner
- Apply mascara
Latest posts by girlratesworld (see all)
- Color Statement Nail Polish: @MilaniCosmetics Tattle Teal - April 23, 2015
- Milani Color Statement Water Front Nail Lacquer - April 18, 2015
- Bold. Lavender. Pastel. – Outre ECO Kylie WIG - April 15, 2015
- Rebel Bloom Lipstick Power Peony @Maybelline Colorsensational - April 14, 2015
- Best swimsuit for my body type not Victoria Secret model - April 9, 2015