I’m wearing the new Rimmel 3D Gloss in Love At The Movies (703) with my favorite orange blush and my best “duck face.” Every gal needs a duck face picture to post on social media. Here’s my first (I think).
I paired Rimmel 3D Gloss in Love At The Movies with a Kim Kardashian-inspired smokey eye with my latest obsession – Ardelle’s Double Up Lashes! I’m slowly (but surely) building a stockpile of these double ups that will last me…ummmmm, YEARS!
I also used 3 MAC shadows that I’ve had for ages (at least 6 yrs): Arena, Saddle, and All That Glitters. I also used a black shadow from my BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette (88 eyeshadows for $15.99 ).
I flushed out my cheeks. NOPE. I really piled on NARS Taj Majal. It’s highly pigmented and you really only need a little. But if you keep your face fairly neutral like I did here, you can amp up the volume with a bolder blush. It’s the perfect goddess orange that will give you a healthy glow if you have a medium to dark skin tone.
Lastly I highlighted my brow bone with Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. It’s my current go-to “brow whipper”.
Review by: Girl Rates World
Latest posts by girlratesworld (see all)
- Friday Night Hair GLS28 Wig Review & Try On - November 21, 2014
- November #GIVEAWAY – Win A @Walmart Giftcard - November 19, 2014
- OnePiece Onesie Jumpsuit – It’s A Fashionably Comfortable Life - November 17, 2014
- 2 Bottles of Dr Bronners Soap FREE! - November 15, 2014
- Bags to Cash And Just in Time for the Holidays - November 14, 2014