I’m wearing the new Rimmel 3D Gloss in Love At The Movies (703) with my favorite orange blush and my best “duck face.” Every gal needs a duck face picture to post on social media. Here’s my first (I think).
I paired Rimmel 3D Gloss in Love At The Movies with a Kim Kardashian-inspired smokey eye with my latest obsession – Ardelle’s Double Up Lashes! I’m slowly (but surely) building a stockpile of these double ups that will last me…ummmmm, YEARS!
I also used 3 MAC shadows that I’ve had for ages (at least 6 yrs): Arena, Saddle, and All That Glitters. I also used a black shadow from my BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette (88 eyeshadows for $15.99 ).
I flushed out my cheeks. NOPE. I really piled on NARS Taj Majal. It’s highly pigmented and you really only need a little. But if you keep your face fairly neutral like I did here, you can amp up the volume with a bolder blush. It’s the perfect goddess orange that will give you a healthy glow if you have a medium to dark skin tone.
Lastly I highlighted my brow bone with Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. It’s my current go-to “brow whipper”.
Review by: Girl Rates World
Latest posts by girlratesworld (see all)
- Isis Collection Brown Sugar Wig BS103 - October 13, 2015
- MacKenzie Wig Freetress Equal Lace Front Review - October 10, 2015
- LOOK! The Best Makeup Primer Is Right Under Your Nose - October 8, 2015
- Freetress Equal Synthetic Lace Front Wig – LOGAN - October 6, 2015
- GLS26 Wig Friday Night Hair Review - October 3, 2015