This is Model Model White Meadow Wig. How chic and cute is this style, right? This is a great, day-to-day straight style in my opinion. The parting is ready to go out the box. And styling is basically put on and comb.
You can buy White Meadow for around $25 at local and online beauty supply stores. You can also find on amazon beauty with free shipping while in stock. See more on this style in the live, video review posted below.
MODEL MODEL WHITE MEADOW WIG REVIEW
Synthetic Hair Lace Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig – WHITE MEADOW
COLOR SHOWN HERE:
DARKENED ROOTS :
Yes; crown and hairline
Yes – Up to 400ºF / Heat resistant fiber
Synthetic – Heat resistant fiber
Lace Front Wig
Layered 16 – 20 inches
5-inch Lace Part
ADJUSTABLE PARTING POSITION:
No – right only
Comfortable size with 2 combs at temples and 1 in back; adjustable straps.
TIPS FOR STYLING:
– flat iron roots to remove any humps
– keep all heating tools below 400 degrees when styling. I use the Conair Infiniti Pro with 1 or 1 1/2 inch plates
– tweeze parting for a more natural look if needed
– add a cream concealer or foundation powder to parting
– store unit in wig bag or on a wig stand to keep tangle free
I hope you found this review on