The Diva Cup is a reusable, silicon-based menstrual cup that is placed internally during your period. It collects your menstrual flow instead of absorbing it like a pad or tampon would.
Menstrual Cup Madness
I was shocked to learn that menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s. Lately they are gaining more popularity as women seek new alternatives during their time of the month. Alternatives that our more convenient, cost efficient and eco-friendly.
Diva Cup Sizes And Styles
The Diva Cup comes in one style and two sizes: one for pre-vaginal birth and one for post-vaginal birth. The B size is also recommended for women 30+. The DivaCup retails for $29 and can be found on Amazon and your local Walmart. It comes with an accompanying dust bag to store your menstrual cup as well as an official diva cup lapel pin.
Ick No More
The diva cup menstrual cup can be worn for 12 hours and can be kept in overnight without leakage, odor or worry. The DivaCup promises to take the “ick” out of the menstrual process.
Unboxing: DivaCup Menstrual Cup
Latest posts by girlratesworld (see all)
- Freetress Equal TAMMI Lace Front Wig Review - August 27, 2015
- The Wig Brazilian Blend Invisible Part Lace Front Wig LH NICKY Review - August 25, 2015
- Back 2 School Budget Makeup Finds Under $20! - August 22, 2015
- Aging SLOWLY with Organic Beauty and Cosmetics - August 20, 2015
- Vivica A Fox Lace Front Wig – SANDRA - August 18, 2015