This is Janet Collection Kess Wig and I had such high hopes for this unit. It fell a little flat on both style and construction. This is a pretweezed unit and it comes without lace to cut too. All the makings of a easy, beginner friendly wig. But it’s not. It takes quite a bit to style. And it does tangle and shed a lot.
You can buy Kess wig for under $30 at local and online beauty supply stores Elevate Styles. They sent this unit out for me to review and post my honest opinion. Check out the full, video review below too!
JANET COLLECTION KESS WIG REVIEW
100% Brazilian Human Hair Brazilian Scent Pre-Tweezed Wig Kess
COLOR SHOWN HERE:
DARKENED ROOTS :
Yes – Up to 400ºF / Heat resistant fiber
Synthetic – Heat resistant fiber
Full, pre-cut lace wig
Layered 16 – 18 inches
5-inch Lace Part
ADJUSTABLE PARTING POSITION:
No – right only
Comfortable / larger size with 2 combs at temples and 1 in back; adjustable straps.
TIPS FOR STYLING:
– see video posted above for styling tips on Kess
– add a dime size amount of hair serum (like Marvelous Oil) to ends to help minimize frizz
– if too big, use a wig band or bobby pins to keep in place all day
– style hair gently with a wide tooth comb or tangle teezer
– store unit in wig bag or on a wig stand to keep tangle free
I hope you found this review on