Wanna try some Easter nail art with a BANG?! Check out this twist on the traditional (and conservative) Easter nail art design. This design includes spring time pinks, floral nail art, 3-D nail effects and, of course, the trending stiletto nails.
Nail polishes used:
Nail Artist: Truly Beautiful Nailz
OPI Malaysian Mist is a sheer, light tan pink polish for a lovely, natural, slightly feminine look. The milky nude peach tones flatters all skin types, especially warm toned. Wear one layer to give your nails a pink sheen, a layer for increased opacity. OPI Malaysian Mist is from the OPI Classics Collection.
China Glaze I’m Not Lion is a gold, silver and scattered holographic micro-glitter in clear base nail polish color. China Glaze I’m Not Lion is part of China Glaze Safari Collection from Fall 2012.
One Click L♥ve
Latest posts by Truly Beautiful Nailz (see all)
- Easter Nail Designs: Glitter, Bows and Stripes - March 26, 2014
- Cartoon Nails | Cartoon Nail Art = Super Fun - May 9, 2013
- Strappy Sandals and Stripes | Natural Nail Art - April 28, 2013
- Essie Where’s My Chauffeur | Leading Lady Collection - April 23, 2013
- Spring Nail Design | OPI A Grape Fit - April 18, 2013