This is Bobbi Boss Juba Wig and she is such a pretty wig. This is going to be a cult favorite because of the style, texture and density. This has a very natural feel to it and doesn’t need to much work. I had issues with shine. But I think it had to do with my color choice. This comes in several colors including more natural ones.
You can get the Juba wig for around $44 at online beauty supply stores like HairSoFly. They sent out Juba for me to review and share my honest thoughts. See full, live review posted below too!
BOBBI BOSS JUBA WIG REVIEW
Human Hair Blend Lace Front Wig Mblf90 Juba
COLOR SHOWN HERE:
DARKENED ROOTS :
Front and crown areas only
Yes – Up to 400ºF / Heat resistant fiber
Synthetic – Heat resistant fiber
Lace Front Wig
Layered 14 – 16 inches
5-inch Lace Part
ADJUSTABLE PARTING POSITION:
No – center only
Comfortable size with 2 combs at temples and 1 in back; adjustable straps.
TIPS FOR STYLING:
– keep all heating tools below 400 degrees when styling. I use the Conair Infiniti Pro with 1 or 1 1/2 inch plates
– add a dime size amount of hair serum (like Marvelous Oil) to ends to help minimize tangling
– add got 2b glue or gorilla snot gel to lace parting so it lays flat and holds in place
– use a wig band or bobby pins to keep in place all day
– add some dry shampoo to remove excess shine – I use and love Oscar Blandi dry shampoo
I hope you found this review on